Tampa, Florida's Leader In Water Damage & Flood Restoration
Florida Services employees have the equipment and
experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage situations. Florida
Services is locally owned and a start to finish Florida License contractor serving
the Tampa Bay area for water damage who can respond to any 24-hour emergency calls
with promptness, care and compassion.
Florida Services offices are equipped with 24 hour live dispatchers to enable quick
response to water damage calls. Timely action by experienced service technicians
makes a difference in the extent of structural damage to property. Florida Services
technicians focus on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded
or damaged by water which is a must to prevent any further damage such as mold growth.
Our employees are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to walls,
floors and ceilings.
The Best Equipment For The Best Results!
At Florida Services of Tampa, we use only the best equipment to ensure we get the
job done right, the first time. Our state of the art water damage and extraction
Truck Mount & Equipment:
- Truck mounted and portable extraction equipment performs water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for non-stop pumping of water at high
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other measuring equipment read moisture levels.
- Repairs to the area will be made after all areas are determined to be dry.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments:
- Deodorization products control odors originating from bacteria and the like which
thrive and grow in excessive moisture.
- Sterilizing products defeat the growth of bacteria, mold, fungi, mildew, and other
- Industry-grade dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels; produce dry air and minimizing
water damage to contents and materials.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture,
- Drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, and prevents warping of walls,
floors, and furniture.
Thermal Image Inspections:
Thermal imaging uses infrared technology to detect very small differences in temperature.
Every material has a unique thermal signature and when moisture, heat, cold, or
wood destroying insects are introduced into the structure the thermal signature
changes. The changes can be subtle or dramatic but with this incredible thermal
image scanning technology the thermal signatures are detectable where they wouldn’t
be able to be seen with the naked eye.
Thermal image scanning technology is now being used to evaluate residential and
commercial structures. As a non-invasive testing tool it can quickly help discern
where there are suspected issues. This can help to limit the areas where time consuming
further evaluation and destructive discovery is needed.
- Moisture Detection in Walls, Ceilings, & Floors
- Stucco & EIFS Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Activity
- Energy Audit Inspections
- Flat Roof Leak Inspections
- Electrical System Inspections
- Plumbing System Inspections
75% of restoration companies are not LICENSED to perform these services. Don't be
scammed. Florida Services is the only contractor used by the Tampa Police Department
Criminal Intelligence Bureau for the Construction fraud Unit. If you feel that you
are a victim of construction fraud and your home is in Tampa please call 813-276-3638
or 813-276-3657 and speak with an officer and see what repercussion you may have.
DON'T HIRE A CONTRACTOR UNTIL YOU SEE THEIR LICENSE.
Areas Served By Florida Services:
Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Ocala, Sarasota, Bradenton, Clearwater, Largo, Zephyrhills, Seminole,
New Port Richey, Plant City, Brandon, Sun City Center, Riverview, Lutz, Palm Harbor,
Dade City, Land O Lakes, Pinellas Park, Wesley Chapel, Holiday, Hudson, Valrico,
Seffner, Holmes Beach, Dunedin, Palmetto, Spring Hill, Thonotosassa, Safety Harbor,
Crystal Springs, Clearwater Beach, San Antonio, Brooksville, Saint Leo, Gibsonton,
Sun City, Ellenton, Oldsmar, Odessa, Lithia, West Chase, New Tampa